July 10, 2020 - 09:00 - 17:00 - Writing a grant application/thesis proposal - PD Dr. Pavel Janscak
Venue: Irchel Campus - Y15-G-20
July 13, 2020 - 09:00 - 17:00 - Writing a research paper - Dr. Isabelle Arnold
The course in scientific writing covers how to write your thesis, the analysis of published papers with practical writing training and an introduction in the principles of how to write a grant.
The course lasts two days, both of which are mandatory. Participation to the Course is accredited with 1 credit point.
You will be registered automatically but if you need further information please contact:
- Without your response within one week after automatic registration you commit yourself to attending the whole course.
- Please do not cancel without serious reason.
- Cancellations more than 2 weeks before the course starts are free of charges.
- Cancellations between 1 and 2 weeks before the course starts will be charged a fee of CHF 60.--.
- Cancellations at shorter notice, unexcused non-attendance or absence during the course will be charged a fee of CHF 200.--.
- Cancellations due to illness without a medical certificate will be charged a fee as mentioned above.