Research Ethics for Cancer Biologists
by Prof. Jackie Leach Scully, Newcastle University
The aim of this Blockkurs is to provide you with some of the conceptual tools that we use to engage with the ethical problems presented by research in cancer and other biomedical areas, and by some other life sciences, today.
3 - 5 June, 2019 from 10:00 until 16:00
Venue: Y36-K-08, UZH Irchel Campus
You will be registered automatically but if you need further information please contact:
- Without your response within one week after automatic registration you commit yourself to attending the whole course.
- Please do not cancel without serious reason.
- Cancellations more than 2 weeks before the course starts are free of charges.
- Cancellations between 1 and 2 weeks before the course starts will be charged a fee of CHF 60.--.
- Cancellations at shorter notice, unexcused non-attendance or absence during the course will be charged a fee of CHF 200.--.
- Cancellations due to illness without a medical certificate will be charged a fee as mentioned above.
Please be aware that this course is not a substitute for the Introduction to Scientific Integrity.