The CB PhD steering committee (SC) consists of leading oncology research experts from both the University of Zurich (UZH) and the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETHZ). The members of the SC represent areas of basic, clinical and translational cancer research. The program coordinator is an ex officio member of the committee, but without voting rights.
The function of the Steering Committee (SC) is to oversee the graduate program and review
- the roles of faculty in the program
- the composition of the admission's committee
- graduate student progress in the program
- curriculum development and monitoring
- the finances of the program.
Prof. Maries van den Broek (Program director, UZH)
Prof. Dario Neri (ETHZ)
Prof. Beat Schäfer (University Children's Hospital)
Bettina Rausch-Malina (Program coordinator, UZH)