Statistical methods in biology
Topics covered at the course: - Descriptive statistics (mean, standard deviations, other data summaries) - Hypothesis testing (t-test, ANOVA, Wilcoxon test, permutation and other tests) - Multiple testing - Regression - Analysing categorical data
Lecturer: Dr. Hubert Rehrauer
Jan 13 + 14, 2020 from 09:00 until 14:30 and Jan 15, 2020 from 09:00 until 12:00
Venue: Y13-L11/13, UZH Irchel Campus
Credit points: 1.0
For registration and further information please contact: Bettina Rausch-Malina
- With your registration you commit yourself to attending the whole course.
- Please do not cancel without serious reason.
- Cancellations more than 2 weeks before the course starts are free of charges.
- Cancellations between 1 and 2 weeks before the course starts will be charged a fee of CHF 60.--.
- Cancellations at shorter notice, unexcused non-attendance or absence during the course will be charged a fee of CHF 200.--.
- Cancellations due to illness without a medical certificate will be charged a fee as mentioned above.